Several property updates and renovations are happening, and may impact those that use the building during the week. We give thanks for the time, talent, and treasure at hand so that St. David’s can continue to be a place of light, love, service, celebration, and welcome.
- Thanks to all who helped move furniture on May 21st!!!
- Church offices, bathrooms, and hallways have been painted
- Additional colors will be added to accent walls after the carpet is installed
- School hallways will be painted during the week of May 29th while school is on break)
- Carpet will be replaced in the church hallways and office spaces beginning the week of May 29th
- Parking Lot water leak will be fixed this summer
- Parking Lot will be repaired, resealed and re-lined this summer
- Nave (worship space) interior walls will be painted (in the Fall)